How many out of the following did you know?
This week’s brief blog is a list of 10 facts from the health and fitness industry
. Feel free to comment with any other interesting facts out there!
Whey protein is primarily formed from milk
2) Eating at night does NOT make you fat. Consistent over consumption of daily calories does
3) The abbreviation D.O.M.S stands for Delayed Onset of Muscle Soreness
4) The greater muscle mass you have the greater chance of burning more fat at rest
5) Eating fat doesn’t make you fat
6) 1 mile is equal to 1.6 kilometres
7) The Kettlebell originates from Russia dating back to the 19th century
8) Whether you use pounds or kilogram remember there are 2.2 lbs to 1kg
9) Situps don’t isolate your stomach. Muscles used in situps include Quads, Hip flexors and rectus abdominis
10) Drinking water aids your kidneys to flush out toxins and waste products from the body